CBG Courses in Tanzania. Many students in Tanzania rush to study science courses, particularly health-related courses, because it is said that health-related courses have a wide field in terms of securing a job.
True, human health is important, so taking these courses puts you in a good position to get a good job or start your own business.
TAMISEMI advertises a large number of jobs that require Health Experts such as doctors, nurses, and others. This demonstrates how health courses have a wide range of employment opportunities in Tanzania.
CBG Courses to Study in 2022/2023
- BSc. in Pharmacy
- BSc. in Nursing
- BSc. in Medical laboratory science
- BSc. in Microbiology
- BSc. in Molecular biology & Biotechnology
- BSc. in Biotechnology & Laboratory science
- BSc. in Food science & Technology
- BSc. in Agronomy
- BSc. in Animal science & production
- BSc. in Wildlife management
- BSc. in Veterinary medicine
- BSc. in Forestry
- BSc. in Agricultural general
- BSc. in With Education
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences is located in Muhimbili, Tanzania (MUHAS)
- Catholic Health and Allied Sciences University (CUHAS)
- Christian Medical College of Kilimanjaro (KCMC)
- Zanzibar’s State University (SUZA)
- Memorial University of Hubert Kairuki
- Sokoine University UDOM UDSM
You could work as a clinical research associate, higher education lecturer, medical sales representative, medical science liaison, pharmacologist, physician associate, product/process development scientist, or regulatory affairs officer with a BSc in Pharmacy.
You can work as a nurse educator, health policy nurse, nurse recruiter, forensic nurse, or clinical research nurse with a BSc in nursing.
Amenity horticulturist, Forest ranger, Wildland firefighter, Forester, Conservation science professor, Environmental scientist, Forestry consultant, Wildlife biologist are all possible jobs for students with a BSc in forestry.
Agronomists, agriculturists, agricultural chemicals, fertilizer, and seed producers are all possible careers, sales representative, Crop consultant, Crop scout, Crop improvement field representative.