CDE online validation exam, The CDE exam and course are meant to make sure that only qualified candidates with sufficient driving abilities, awareness of road safety, and knowledge of good road etiquette get their licenses renewed. You must successfully complete the CDE Validating Test in order to obtain a Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) certificate.
The Land Transportation Office (LTO) has announced that all drivers seeking to renew their license are now required to take Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE) and obtain a certification before the renewal application can be processed. The CDE is not just for new drivers, but it is also now a prerequisite for renewing licenses, too. So now, let’s learn more about CDE, check out what is it for, and how you can obtain a certificate.
For drivers (professional or non-professional) who are renewing their driving privilege, the CDE is regarded as a refresher course. Road safety, traffic laws, driver obligations, traffic rules and regulations, as well as the associated fines, are all covered. CDE online validation exam,
What are the requirements?
- Age requirement of at least 18 years
- Must not have any outstanding traffic infractions
- Properly completed APL Form
- One original LTO-accredited medical certificate and one photocopy
- PDC in original form and one photocopy
- Valid original student identification card or non-commercial driver’s license
- Original Birth certificate and a copy of birth certificate.
- Police clearance or a current NBI clearance
- Client LTO ID
- TIN number
How to apply for a driver’s license online Philippines? CDE online validation exam
Applying for a student permit:
- Submit an accomplished application form along with the other requirements to the LTO representative.
- Have your photo taken and affix your signature in the designated area.
- Once your application is approved, head to the cashier to pay.
- You will receive your student permit in the form of an official receipt.
Applying for proffesional licence
- When requesting a professional license, go to the LTO office and present the necessary paperwork. After your paperwork has been accepted, pay all fees to the cashier.
- Examine both the written and practical sections.
- If you passed both tests, get your picture taken and sign your name.
- LTO will send you your professional driver’s license and an official receipt after you have signed the Release Form.
- Register for an account in the LTO online portal.
- Go to your preferred LTO office and submit your requirements.
- Take the written and practical exams.
- The approving officer will approve your application if you get through both exams.
- Have your photo taken and affix your signature.
How much is the CDE certificate in Philippines?
The CDE is free of charge if it is done through the LTO website, but it could also be obtained from LTO-accredited driving schools for PHP1,000 to PHP3,000.
How to renew your driver’s license online?
- Secure a CDE certificate online.
- Visit the nearest LTO office, licensing center, or LTO renewal office in select malls to submit all required documents.
- Once the receiving personnel confirm that your documents are valid and complete, have your biometrics and photo taken.
- LTO will release your new driver’s license and an official receipt. You will need to affix your name and signature on the release form.
How much do applications and renewals cost?
- Student permit: ₱1,000–₱5,500
- Professional and Non-professional license: ₱4,000–₱8,000
- Student permit renewal: ₱250–₱400
- Driver’s license renewal: ₱685–₱1,000
For more on CDE online validation exam please visit https://www.youtube.com/@mamizangvlog