Cipla Graduate Internship Programme 2022/2023. In this article you will get detailed information on
- Cipla Graduate Internship Programme 2022/2023
- Cipla South Africa Internships 2022 / 2023
- Cipla Internships opportunity 2022/2023
- Cipla Graduate Internship Programme
2022-2023 Cipla Graduate Internship Programme
The graduate program is intended to cultivate new talent for our future growth by providing opportunities to young people from a variety of backgrounds. Graduates can gain practical job experience that is relevant to their interests, abilities, and career goals through this program.
The program’s ultimate goal is to get the most promising recent graduates a foot in the door at one of the company’s most important divisions so they can put their skills to use and grow. It lays the groundwork for rapid growth by teaching and honing technical, commercial, and, most importantly, leadership skills.
Locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
As one of our graduates you will:
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure
- Apply a ‘Project Management mindset` to tasks
- Professionally and consistently communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders
- Manage, and analyse vast amounts of data using a variety of business intelligent software and tools
- Plan, organize and conduct meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers.
Fields of study:
Must have completed your final year of study in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Economic Management Sciences
- Business Studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Industrial Psychology,
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Demand planning
- Natural Sciences
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service)
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Project Management