Dherst Login 2022 – DHERST is a ministerial department whose principal objectives are to assist all HEIs in the enhancement of quality learning and teaching and to develop mechanisms that will support, develop and improve the overall quality of education.
The current expansion and investment in information communications technology to allow online studies to flourish in HEIs is a particular case in point.
The DHERST is responsible for services to post-secondary students, from tertiary level to university level, and the facilitation of all post-secondary higher education institutions (HEIs) as defined in the NEC decision: NG25 2017.
DHERST Contacts Information
DHERST Login | How to Apply?
- Advertisement -
By Law, the DHERST is the responsible agency for the facilitation of Grade 12 school-leaver applications for tertiary admission. Since its launching, the National Online Application replaces the centralized paper-based-national selections. All current Grade 12 students are encouraged to use the national online application for admission into PNG based Higher Education Institutions.
To apply online, all Grade 12 Students will require the following:
- An invitation letter – This letter is generated from the nomination list which details grade 12 students in all registered schools. The invitation letter is issued to each student by the school principal and or a nominated senior teacher of the school. The confidentiality of invitation letters must be maintained by the school and the student-applicant.
- Laptop or Smart Device – All Grade 12 School Leavers must have access to a personal computer, laptop or a smart device such as a tablet, android phone, or iPhone. If the school has a computer lab which is connected to the internet, the student can use the computers in the lab to apply.
- Connection to Internet – The personal computer, laptop or smart device being used should also be connected to the internet. If the student is using the Secondary School computer lab, please check with the Lab supervisor the ensure there is internet connection. If the student is using his or own personal device, he or she can purchase data from a local network provider such as Digicel and bemobile.
- NOAS Timeline -You will require an invitation letter containing required credentials to activate your online account. Upon activating your account, the student manual will provide you the NOAS 2020 timeline and cycle activities.
- 2020 Grade 12 students – The 2020 NOAS Student cycle commences in August 2020. Student access to accounts will commence on 16 August 2020. For more information, contact the NOAS student support on email: [email protected]
DHERST Online Application
As a Grade 12 School Leaver, you can now apply online for studies via the National Online Application System (also known as the NOAS or the Common Application System). This is a new and better method to apply for further studies at any nationally registered university of higher education institution within Papua New Guinea.
The NOAS replaces the paper-based School Leaver Application Forms (SLF) thus allowing any Grade 12 student who is registered to sit for the Grade 12 National Exams.
Direct your browser to the following link to apply online: https://apply.dherst.gov.pg
DHERST Login 2022
Use an username and a password
from the School Invitation Card to log in.
DHERST Login Link: CLICK HERE