Kenya Ministry of Education State Department for Early Learning and Basic Education Digital Literacy Programmes internship (DLP) 1000 Vacancies Internship for Kenyans.
INTERNSHIP VACANCIES IN STATE DEPARTMENT FOR EARLY LEARNING AND BASIC EDUCATION
The Ministry of Education, State Department for Early Learning and Basic Education has declared 1,000 vacancies for internship under the Digital Literacy Programme (DLP) candidate must have graduated not earlier than 2018, and be:
and Able to integrate ICT with Education in terms of E-Learning and content development Internship Duties and Responsibilities Duties include, but not limited to:
- Support of E-Learning and content development in line with the schemes of work
- Providing class support and training of Primary School teachers in use of digital literacy devices
- Supporting implementation of the Digital learning programme
- Carrying out innovations to enable schools improve on use of digital learning v. Providing support in safe, secure and ethical use of technology in learning
- Assisting teachers by integrating ICT in delivery of teaching, learning and assessment vii. Supporting school staff with development and production of key school policies and proceduresProviding first line support and maintenance of ICT services in the schools.
Duration of Internship – Digital Literacy Programmes Internship (DLP) 1000 Vacancies
Twelve (12) months- Non renewable
The interns will be paid a stipend by the State Department, at a rate as determined by the Public Service Com-mission.
Certificate On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the interns will be awarded a certificate by the State Department.
Kenya Ministry of Education State Department for Early Learning and Basic Education Digital Literacy Programme (DLP) 1000 Vacancies Internship for Kenyans
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Public Service Commission’s job. portal accessible through www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke by 9th August, 2022.
Next: PSPI Public Service Internship Programmes 3000 Vacancies