Goroka Open Candidates 2022. Goroka is the capital of the Eastern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea. It is a town of approximately 19,000 people (2000), 1,600 meters (5,200 feet) above sea level. It has an airport (in the centre of town) and is on the “Highlands Highway”, about 285 km from Lae in Morobe province and 90 km from the nearby town of Kainantu also in the Eastern Highlands.
Other nearby towns include Kundiawa in Simbu Province and Mount Hagen in Western Highlands Province. It has a mild climate, known as a “perpetual Spring”.
Goroka Open Candidates 2022
- Election Results for Eastern Highlands 2022
- Election Results for Western Highlands 2022
- Enga Election Results Updates 2022
After completion of ALL primary counts.
- Aiye Tambua (PANGU) 28,029
- Bire Kimisopa (IND)15,509
- Jeffrey Sasuwo (THE) 13,828
- Henry Ame (PNC) 13,635
- JK Haro 3,813
- Elijah Gomae 3,794
Tomorrow Quality Check and elimination.
Source: Charlie Clyde Tikaro