heslb appeal window 2022/2023 – Higher Education Student Loan Board (HESLB) has today announced the opening of Loan appeal window for the academic year 2022/2023. Get all necessary steps you can follow in order to appeal successfully for heslb loan.
heslb appeal window 2022/2023
The following are the procedure to appeal for loan:-
- Visit https://olas.heslb.go.tz and click ‘Appeal Now‘. You have to Visit olas.heslb.go.tz and click ‘Appeal Now‘ so as to go to the appeal page that will enable you to start filling appeal form
- Sign up and sign in to your account for Form IV. Register and Login yourself using your Form IV Index Number
- Click and fill in all the red ‘x’ elements on the left. Click and fill all fields with ‘X’ appearing on the left side of the screen
- Confirm information by clicking ‘Confirm‘ for each element. Confirm your details by clicking the ‘Confirm‘ button
- ‘Print’ the appeal form you completed on the system for signing. Print your form and make sure it is signed
- Upload page 3 of your signed form. Upload page No. 3 of your signed form
- Submit your form online and keep a hard copy for reference. Submit your form online and keep a hard copy for your reference
- Remember, there is no appeal fee. No fee for appeal processing
For more information on heslb loan and loan appeal please visit www.heslb.go.tz
HESLB Appeal Forms
(i)All appeals will attract a non-refundable fee of Tzs. 10,000/= per appeal which should be paid through M-Pesa and the Transaction ID generated should be input into the Online Loan Application and Management System prior to appealing online.
(ii)You must complete the relevant Online Appeal Forms, make a printout of the same and attach thereto the necessary supporting
documents. The Online Appeals Form is accessible through http://olas.heslb.go.tz