HGE Courses – At the time, the HGE course allowed A-Level graduates to study up to the BSc. in Building Economics. It appears that students who studied HGE combination at A-Level are no longer able to sustain the courses offered at the BSc. in Building Economics.
I am aware that there are still courses that are difficult for students who have studied specific subjects.
What exactly does this mean? It means that the student must select a course that is both convenient for him or her and will make it easier for him or her to find work.
On this page, we will look at the courses that an A-Level graduate with the HGE combination can study at university, as well as the best colleges to which he or she can apply.
HGE Courses to Study in 2022/2023
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science,
- Bachelor of Science in Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering, and Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering (O level Science)
A. Economics and Statistics
- Bachelor of Arts in Land Management and Valuation
- B. A. in Economics B. A. in Accounting and Finance
- BSc in Education
University – HGE Courses Recommendations
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)
- SUA (Sokoine University of Agriculture)
- Ardhi University University of Dar es Salaam
- Institute of Finance Management (IFM)
- (ARU DSM)
- Finance and accounting Controller, Financial Manager, Management Consultant, Personal Financial Advisor, Senior Tax Accountant, Financial Analyst, Accounting Manager, Budget Analyst are all possible careers.
- Economist, Financial risk analyst, Data analyst, Financial planner, Accountant, and Economic researcher are common careers for BSc. in Economics graduates.
- Geography, economics, and history teachers are all options.
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics: Agribusiness