An author/date citation style is known as Harvard citation style. In the body of your assignment, sources are mentioned by listing the name(s) of the author(s) and the date of publication. The list of references or bibliography at the conclusion contains all extra information about the work.
Harvard Citation Style
In order to install Harvard citation style in your Microsoft Word 2011Word 2011 for Mac version 10.5.8, you’ll be required to do the following quick steps
- Go to Google homepage and search for “bibword Harvard referencing zip file download” OR go to archive.codeplex.com/?p=bibword
- In the top right corner, click Download Archive.
How to Include Harvard Citation Style in Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac Version 10.5.8
- Unzip the bibword file
- Open the file
- Scroll down until you find this bibword:
- Open Bibword
- Select styles and open them.
- Copy the Harvard referencing style or any other style of your choice.
- Now go to the application on the “Go” tab in your Mac menu
- Open Application
- Start Microsoft Office.
- Go to Microsoft Word, right click, then select “Show package contents“
- Open “contents” in the list
- Open “Resources“
- Right click on “Styles” and paste the styles you copied.
Now you can go to your word document and start using the Harvard referencing style.