IAA Courses are university-provided syllabus items similar to school subjects, which students enroll in to fulfill their program requirements. The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a public institution in Tanzania that offers a variety of courses in the field of accountancy and business.
|Name of Institute
|Institute of Accountancy Arusha
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha bachelor’s degree programs, certificate programs, diploma programs, short courses, and Master’s degree courses.
How to Apply for IAA Online?
The IAA Online Application process can be initiated by submitting the online application form at the Institute Of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) admission portal. The IAA Admission is open to both indigenous and non-indigenes interested applicants as either government-sponsored or private candidates.
Candidates can submit an online application for admission to the Institute of Accountancy Arusha at any time, provided they meet the required prerequisites and that the window is open.
- To register for IAA, visit the registration portal,
- Select the admission forms link,
- Choose the appropriate form type, and input your details.
List of IAA Courses for Various Level
NOTE: Keep in mind that iaa courses availability and offerings may change, and new programs may be introduced. For the most accurate and current information on iaa courses offered by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha, I recommend visiting their official website or contacting the institute directly through their official communication channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Accountancy (BA)
- Bachelor of Finance and Banking (BFB)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS)
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management (BPLM)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing (BCM)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management (BCHRM)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Network Security (BSISNS)
- Postgraduate Programs:
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance (MSc AF)
- Master of Science – Finance and Investment
- Master in Software Engineering
- Master of Business Administration-Procurement and Supplies Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSc HRM)
- Master of Business Administration-Information Technology Management
- Professional Courses:
- Certified Public Accountancy (CPA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Mobile Application Development
- Diploma in Computer Networking
- Diploma in Accountancy with IT
- Diploma in Accountancy and Microfinance
- Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (DICT)
- Certificate Programs:
- Certificate in Accountancy
- Basic Technician Certificate in Finance & Banking
- Basic Technician Certificate in Computing & Information Technology
- Certificate in Procurement and Logistics Management
- Basic Technician Certificate in Business Management
- Short Courses and Workshops:
- IAA also conducts short courses and workshops in various areas related to accountancy, finance, and business.
To get the most up to date information about IAA Courses please CLICK HERE