Jinsi ya kujiunga na PBZ mobile banking – Get detailed information on how you can register and access pbz mobile banking.
PBZ – People’s bank of Zanzibar.
The People’s Bank of Zanzibar Limited (PBZ) was established on 30th June 1966 in accordance with the Zanzibar companies Decree (Cap 153). PBZ is 100% owned by the Government of Zanzibar. The primary function of the Bank is to carry on the business of commercial banking in all its branches and Departments.
PBZ has a branch and service centres network of twenty-eight branches in Zanzibar and Tanzania Mainland as at June 2022. Eight out of those branches provide Islamic Banking products. The bank provides services to both corporate and retail customers.
PBZ is offering various products and services to customers such as current accounts, time deposits account and saving. The available deposit accounts are denominated into Tanzania shillings and major foreign currencies. Again it offers commercial loans in the form of overdrafts, terms loan and personal loans.
PBZ Mobile Banking – Jinsi ya kujiunga na PBZ mobile banking
PBZ mobile banking is the service that permits customers to access their PBZ accounts information via mobile phones. PBZ customers can access his/her Bank account anywhere and everywhere she/he is through her mobile phone 24/7.
To access on mobile banking customers of PBZ BANK can apply the service by filling up the application form from any of our PBZ LTD branch (UNGUJA, PEMBA, DAR ES SALAAM and Mtwara) and return it to your nearest Branch.
The Accounts that allowing customers to join in PBZ MOBILE BANKING are: –
- Saving Accounts
- Furaha Accounts (Salaries)
- Stara Accounts (Pension)
- Current Accounts
PBZ MOBILE BANKING has the followings features
- No registration fee
- No monthly fee
- 24 hours 7 days services
- Works on every mobile phone
- Express services, anywhere
Benefits of using PBZ MOBILE BANKING
- Balance enquiry
- Mini statement
- Transfer of money to any other PBZ accounts
- Transfer of money from PBZ account to the cell phone account like TIGO PESA, EAZY PESA, AIRTEL MONEY, M-PESA
- Purchase of pre-paid airtime
- Cheque book request
- To know FOREX rate
- Utility payment like ZANZIBAR CABLE, DSTV, TRA ZANZIBAR, ZRB, TTCL Prepaid, NECTA, ZBC
- Full statement
- Transfer money from TIGO PESA, AIRTEL MONEY, EAZYPESA, M-PESA to the PBZ accounts
PBZ MOBILE BANKING CHARGES
The charge will be done once the action is completed
- Balance inquiry ( single or All accounts) will be TZS 100
- Mini statement TZS 200
- Fund Transfers TZS 400
- Any other request will be TZS 200 such as Stop payment, stop ATM card,cheque status request and cheque book request
- Fixed deposit maturity alert one day before maturity showing account number, receipt and the amount
- The loan repayment alerts appear 10 days before the payment
- Loan and overdraft expiry alert one day before expiry date indicating account and amount of loan and date of expiry
- Cheque return alert message
Note: -All alerts (Push massages), from PBZ BANK will be free. Maximium amount to be transferred per day using PBZ MOBILE BANKING is TZS 3,000,000 and the transfer to be made at a maximum TZS 1,000,000.00 per one transfer, while the minimum amount to transfer is TZS 1,000.00. In addition the transfer should consider the minimum balance of the account. To access PBZ MOBILE BANKING dial *150*40# or visit our nearest branch or our website www.pbzbank.co.tz
Jinsi ya kujiunga na PBZ mobile banking, To access mobile banking use link: Mobile Banking. The app will guide you how to register an account.
PBZ BANK BRANCHES
PBZ HEAD OFFICE
S.L.P 1173, ZANZIBAR
Tel: +255 242234579
Tel: +255 24 22 31389
CHAKE CHAKE BRANCH
Tel: +255 24 52351/2369
Tel: +255 24 2231121
Tel: +255 24 2238482
MLANDEGE CORPORATE BRANCH
Tel: +255 24 2238349
Tel: +255 22 2184610
Tel: +255 24 2232229
Nyerere Square, Tembo Road
Tel: +255 24 2234548
Tel: +255 24 2454291
Tel: +255 22862520
Tel: +255 22862526/27
Tel: +255 22862520
Tel: +255 232333175