Kam College of Health Sciences Joining Instructions 2022/2023 refer to a collection of instructions issued to a successful applicant who expects to join Kam College of Health prior to enrolling in a certain course at Kam College of Health.
Kam College of Health
Kam college is located at Dar es salaam, Kimara – Korogwe. KAM college of health sciences is fully registered and accredited by the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and working closely with department of Human Resource Development of the ministry of health, community development, Gender, Elderly and Children to ensure quality standards and integrity of academic in college.
Courses Offered at Kam College
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences(Medical Laboratory Sciences)
- Certificate in General Nursing(General Nursing)
- Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences(Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Certificate in Clinical Medicine
- Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Diploma in Nursing(Nursing)
- Diploma in Clinical Dentistry(Clinical Dentistry)
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science(Pharmaceutical Science)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science(Medical Laboratory Science)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine(Clinical Medicine)
Kam College Joining Instruction
The Kam College of Health Sciences Joining Instructions for the 2022/2023 Academic Year & Kam College of Health Sciences Joining Instructions 2022/2023 PDF Download.
The management of Kam College of Health Sciences has released the joining instructions for applicants selected to join the institution in the 2022/2023 academic year.
Kam College of Health Sciences joining instructions provide information on the school admitted, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing, and the length of the course; in short, everything you need to know about your admission.
How to Check Kam College of Health Sciences Joining Instruction 2022/2023
The Kam College of Health Sciences joining instruction has been successfully released online; selected applicants can obtain it by following the steps below:
- Visit the Official Website of the Kam College of Health Sciences.
- Go to ‘Joining Instruction.’
- Click the download button.
- Download and save the file.