KCMC School of Nursing Joining Instructions 2022/2023 refer to a collection of instructions issued to a successful applicant who expects to join the KCMC School of Nursing prior to enrolling in a certain course at KCMC.
Below is the list of courses offered at KCMC School of Nursing:
- BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH Level 4.
- BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN NURSING Level 4.
- TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN NURSING Level 5.
- ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN NURSING Level 6.
- ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN NURSING (IN SERVICE) Level 6.
- ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN NURSING (E-LEARNING) Level 6.
KCMC School of Nursing Joining Instruction
The KCMC School of Nursing Joining Instructions for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
The management of KCMC School of Nursing has released the joining instructions for applicants selected to join the institution in the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Advertisement -
Joining Instructions for KCMC School of Nursing include information on the school admitted, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are seeking, and the length of the course; in short, all you need to know about your admission.
How to Check KCMC School of Nursing Joining Instruction 2022/2023
The KCMC School of Nursing joining instruction has been successfully released online; selected applicants can obtain it by following the steps below:
- Visit the Official Website of the KCMC School of Nursing.
- Go to ‘Joining Instruction.’
- Click the download button.
- Save and download.
Relevant link: NACTE