Kibaha College of Health Joining Instructions 2022/2023 refer to a collection of instructions issued to a successful applicant who expects to join the Kibaha College of Health prior to enrolling in a certain course at Kibaha College.
Kibaha College of Health and Allied Sciences is a government-owned institution in Kibaha District, Pwani, with the registration number (REG/HAS/026).
- A one-year certificate in community health with a class size of 50 students is available.
- The Ordinary Diploma in Clinical Medicine is a three-year program with a maximum enrollment of 90 students.
- One-year Ordinary Diploma in Clinical Medicine (Upgrading) with a class size of 30 students.
- Three-year Ordinary Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery with a class size of 100 students.
Kibaha College of Health Joining Instruction
The Kibaha College of Health Joining Instructions for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
The management of Kibaha College of Health has released the joining instructions for applicants selected to join the institution in the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Kibaha College of Health joining instruction offers information on the school admitted, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing, and the course duration, in short, all you need to know about your admission.
How to Check Kibaha College of Health Joining Instruction 2022/2023
The joining instruction for Kibaha College of Health has been successfully released online; selected applicants can obtain it by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Kibaha College of Health.
- Go to ‘Joining Instruction.’
- Click the download button.
- Download and save the file.
NACTVET Website: nacte.go.tz