List of Recruited Teachers in Zambia 2023/2024 PDF Download. The Teacher Service Commission (TSC) will soon reveal the identities of Zambia’s hired teachers, who can be accessed through this article. The names are also listed in the Zambia Daily Mail daily, providing further information on how to access the newspaper.
TSC reported that over 78,000 people have applied for teacher recruitment in Zambia, despite only having 4,500 targeted posts this year.
Read Also: Zambia University Rankings 2024
Zambia’s Minister of Education, Ms. Mbambara, has acknowledged the prolonged recruitment process for this year due to unforeseen circumstances.
She assures that successful candidates will be published by December this year. However, hundreds of teacher applications were disqualified due to their qualification obtained from unregistered training institutions.
This equates to 3-4 years of wasted time and resources, resulting in automatic disqualification. To safeguard educational investment, it is recommended to study in registered and recognized institutions.
Starting in January 2024, all certificates issued to graduates must feature the Higher Education Authority’s Seal, aiming to combat the Matero Industry and provide assurance for stakeholders regarding the authenticity of the institution and its academic programs.
How to check list of Recruited teachers in Zambia
The List of Recruited Teachers in Zambia PDF will be made available online, with quick access via the Zambia Daily Mail newspaper. Users can purchase a hard copy or subscribe for online reading.
List of Recruited Teachers in Zambia 2023/2024 PDF Download Click here
If you are interested in becoming a teacher in Zambia, you can follow these general steps:
1. Education: Ensure you have the necessary educational qualifications. Typically, this involves obtaining a teaching certificate or degree from a recognized institution.
2. Teacher Training: Complete any required teacher training programs. This may include practical teaching experience and pedagogical training.
RELATED: hi loan Zambia Login
3. Specialization: Determine the level and subject you want to teach. Different teaching positions may have specific subject or grade level requirements.
4. Check for Job Openings: Regularly check job openings through rofficial channels such as the Ministry of General Education in Zambia, local education authorities, or specific school announcements.
5. Prepare Your Documents: Have all necessary documents ready, including your educational certificates, teaching credentials, identification, and any other required paperwork.
6. Apply for Positions: Submit your applications to schools, educational institutions, or through government recruitment processes.
7. Attend Interviews: If shortlisted, be prepared for interviews. Highlight your teaching philosophy, relevant experience, and how you can contribute to the educational environment.
8. Follow-Up: After applying and interviewing, follow up on your application if needed. Stay proactive in your job search.
9. Professional Development: Continue to invest in your professional development. Attend workshops, conferences, and training sessions to enhance your teaching skills.
Remember that specific requirements and processes may vary, so it’s crucial to stay informed through official channels and keep an eye on announcements from the relevant education authorities in Zambia.