Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences Joining Instruction 2022/2023 means a set of instructions sent to a successfully selected participant to join Mvumi Institute prior to attending a certain course at Mvumi Institute.
MIHS (Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences) was founded in 2012. MIHS is fully accredited, with the registration number HAS/011(NACTE), and operates under the auspices of the Diocese of Central Tanganyika.
The institute has seven training departments that grant certificates, diplomas, or a combination of the two.
- Ordinary Diploma in Clinical Medicine (NTA 6),
- Ordinary Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (NTA 6),
- Ordinary Diploma in Medical Laboratory (NTA 6),
- Ordinary Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (NTA 6),
- Ordinary Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (NTA 6),
- Certificate in Biomedical Engineering (NTA 5) and
- Ordinary Diploma in Optometry (NTA 5) are among the courses offered by the institute.
The official Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences Courses Programs, Entry Requirements, and Joining Instructions Form Pdf Download for the 2022/2023 academic year is now available.
- Advertisement -
Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences Joining Instruction
Tanga City Council’s management has announced the Online Joining Instructions – Admission Requirement for Degree, Diploma, and Certificate prospective students seeking admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Every student admitted to a program of study at the Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences must attentively read, comprehend, and follow the guidelines outlined below.
The Joining Instruction provides a guidance in the application process for various programs provided at the school. All interested candidates must read through
How to check Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences Joining Instruction 2022/2023
The Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences joining instruction has been successfully released online; selected applicants can obtain it by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences.
- Go to ‘Joining Instruction.’
- Click the download button.
- Download and save the file.
Mvumi Institute of Health Sciences (MIHS) official website: https://www.mihs.ac.tz/