National Grade Six Assessment 2022 Results Guyana – The National Grade Six Assessment (NGSA) Examination results will shortly be announced by the Guyana Ministry of Education. Please read this page carefully to learn the release date and how to access the results after they have been made available by MOE.
About Guyana Ministry of Education
The Ministry of Education (MOE) is a ministry of the government of Guyana, and is responsible for the education in Guyana. The current minister as of 2020 is Priya Manickchand.
The Ministry of Education was a part of the Education Act of 1877, followed by the appointment of chief education officer and deputy chief education officer in 1949. In 1980, the Ministry of Higher Education was established to oversee universities and technical schools.
In 1991 the Ministry of Education was restructured to organize the division between education and administrative roles.
- Advertisement -
How to Check National Grade Six Assessment 2022 Results Guyana
Use steps below to access your NGSA Results (National Grade Six Assessment 2022 Results Guyana)
- You can always use Google Chrome or Mozilla as your browser to access the address exams.moeguyana.org.
- Once you are led to the login screen, just enter your login information. Email and password:
- If you have forgotten your password, simply click the forgot password link and enter your email address.
- A link with instructions on how to get a new password will be sent to your inbox.
Visit the Examination results site at https://ngsaresults.gov.gy as an alternative method to view the NGSA Results 2022.
- Enter your birthdate, candidate ID, and the school you attended, then click “see my results.”
ngsaresults.gov.gy is a different website to verify results on.
Description of the Assessment
National Grade Six Assessment 2022 Results Guyana
- This assessment is primarily used to place pupils into secondary schools.
- The assessment is based on the current curriculum guides including National Grade Six syllabus for the four (4) core subjects: Mathematics, English Language, Science and Social Studies. Each subject will consist of two papers. Paper 1 (Multiple Choice Items) and Paper 11 (Essay Items).
- The grade earned at the National Grade Six Assessment is a combination of five percent (5%) of each candidate’s Grade Two score in Mathematics and English, and ten percent (10%) of the Grade Four score in the same subjects, added to eighty five percent (85%) of each candidate’s Grade Six score in those subjects. The combined scores in Mathematics and English will then be added to the scores gained in Science and Social Studies.
Conditions of Entry – National Grade Six Assessment 2022 Results Guyana
- All pupils writing the National Grade Six Assessment in a particular year should have already written the National Grade Two and National Grade Four Assessments in the respective grades.
- Any pupil of Grade Six who has NOT written either the Grade Two or Grade Four Assessment may be entered for the Grade Six assessment. In cases where pupils who did NOT write either the Grade Two or Grade Four Assessments are being entered, a letter to the Chief Education Officer explaining why the assessments were not written should be sent in with the registration materials
- Headteachers are required to submit a letter to the Superintendent of Examinations along with the relevant medical documents for pupils requiring Special Assessment Arrangements when submitting registration materials to Examinations Division.
- Birth Certificates or some other legal proof of age must be submitted along with entries. Provisional entries without Birth Certificates will be accepted. Heads of Schools are therefore asked to enter all pupils whether or not they are in possession of Birth Certificates pending submission of same. Assessment results will not be released unless Birth Certificates are produced.
The assessment will consist of four (4) subjects namely:
- English Language
- Social Studies