NECO E VERIFY PORTAL – With NECO e Verify, anybody can examine and confirm a candidate’s results from anywhere and at any time. This includes candidates, organizations, universities, and all other tertiary institutions of learning inside and outside of Nigeria. Both local and international payments (in USD) are supported by the solution.
By requesting our API, educational institutions can seamlessly authenticate or verify NECO results through our site integration. To expedite the process of bulk verification, use our excel (csv) template.
NECO e Verify Portal https://everify.neco.gov.ng/
Below is the overall process of how NECO e Verify works
- Visit official website link https://everify.neco.gov.ng/
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button on this page
- Register on the platform by clicking the ‘register’ link
- Login with your username and password
- Click on ‘New Request’ button at the top-right corner of the page
- Select your request option
- Generate payment token by clicking ‘Purchase Token’ button
- Make your payment through the payment gateway
- Once Payment is successful, click ‘Continue to Apply’ button on the page
- On your home page, click ‘Submit Application’ button on the request
- Fill all the application and click ‘Submit Application’ button
- A pdf report will be generated based on the information submitted.
A tracking code is delivered to the phone number you supplied at registration after your application has been submitted. The tracking code can be used to keep tabs on the status of your application request and other communications with the processing officers, if necessary.
You may only use your purchased token once for confirmation or verification requests, please note. The Candidate Registration Number must be typed in the ACCURATE format.
NECO Result Confirmation/Verification System
The following below are the instructions how to access account;
- Visit the login page https://everify.neco.gov.ng/login
- Enter your credentials: In the login section, you will typically find two fields, one for the username or email address and another for the password.
- Enter your registered username or email address in the respective field.
- Click on the login button: Once you have entered your credentials, click on the “Login,” “Sign In,” or similar button to proceed with the login process.
To sign up for an online service or platform, follow these general steps:
- Go to the official website of the service or platform you want to sign up for.
- Look for a sign-up button or link on the homepage or a dedicated registration page. It is usually labeled as “Sign Up,” “Register,” “Create an Account,” or something similar.
- ill out the required fields in the registration form. Common information requested includes:
- Account Name
- Phone Number
- Email (Username)
- Once you have filled out all the required information and completed any necessary verification steps, click on the “Sign Up,” “Register,” or similar button to create your account.