Nigeria Police Recruitment portal 2023/2024 is presently accepting applications online. Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal is a virtual one-stop shop where companies can post job vacancies and candidates can find those jobs. ‘Job portals’ or ‘recruitment portals’ are modern-day names for job boards.
Why Apply for the Recruitment of the Nigerian Police Force?
- No prior expertise is necessary.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) is the primary educational requirement, making it open to almost everybody.
- Nigerian nationals from all states are eligible to apply for the NPF’s 2023–2024 full-time contract.
- You’ll get the chance to interact with folks you otherwise wouldn’t have met.
- Being among people with various skills, backgrounds, and degrees of experience who are ready to share what they know will teach you a surprising amount, I promise.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements
To join the Nigerian Police Force, you must fulfill the following conditions. You won’t have a chance of being nominated if you don’t match the standards given below.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for females and 1.67 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo full medical examination before selection
How to Apply for NPF via the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
To successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2023/2024 session, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
Required Documents for Nigeria Police Recruitment
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal required documents
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
Conclusion on NPRP
On the official Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal https://policerecuitment.gov.ng website, you may find the NPF application form. Application is cost-free. Never pay anyone who promises to help you get selected for this year’s hiring process.