Application for the reb result slip
The Rwanda education board(REB) Give out few and the simplest step on How to Request your REB Results slip online through REB Portal.
Rwanda Basic Education Board (REB) is a Government institution established in 2020 by the presidential order No: 122/01 of 15/10/2020 published in Official Gazette No 32 bis of 19/10/2020. It was established under the Ministry of Education to promote the quality of education in basic, specialized and adult schools.
Role of REB
- To coordinate and fast track education programmes and activities aimed at providing to all categories of Rwandans a qualitative education;
- To design and distribute curricula, teaching materials, guides, methodologies and establish teaching methods for nursery, primary secondary, specialized schools and adult literacy education in accordance with the current educational development;
- To promote the use of information and communication technology in education;
- To coordinate programs and activities aimed at developing teachers, building their capacities and improving their management;
- To establish regulations determining how national examinations are conducted in various levels of education, except in vocational and technical training and in higher learning institutions;
- To cooperate and collaborate with other regional and international institutions having similar responsibilities
- To advise Government on all activities which can fast track education development in Rwanda.