Rita Birth Certificate Verification is a process of verifying, validating, and assessing the documents about one’s identity and birth.
The Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) aims at effective and efficient management of information on key life events, incorporation of trustees, safeguarding properties under trust, of deceased persons, insolvents, and minors to enable the law to take its course.
Rita Birth Certificate Verification – PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN THE BIRTH AND DEATH E-SERVICES
The Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) would like to inform the Public that, they can now apply our services below through online:
1. New applications for registration of Births and Deaths.
2. Verification of Birth and Death certificate.
- Advertisement -
Important things to consider when applying:
1. Save the information you used to create an account.
2. The applicant must have his or her correct information together with both parents.
3. Applicant will receive a Payment bill/Control number and will be required to pay through Bank (NMB and CRDB) or Mobile Payment Services (M-PESA, TIGO PESA and AIRTEL Money) only in accordance with the information provided to you.
4. Applicant to have soft copies of attachments required in pdf format.
5. Applicant to specify the district of pickup point to collect the certificate.
In addition, we would like to urge all applicants to follow the above instructions to avoid inconvenience.
Rita Birth Certificate Verification Portal
Remember: the application will not be processed before completing the service payment.
For more information call 0800 117 482
What is the procedure for obtaining a copy of a birth certificate after it gets lost?
- Provide relevant particulars:
- Child’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Place of Birth
- Relevant dates of birth and registration
- Date of issue if possible
- A copy of such certificate if any
- Appropriate fee of Tshs 3500/=
Who is responsible for registering deaths?
- The responsible person for registration of death is as follows:- Doctor, A nearest relative of such person who was present at death.
- A person in attendance during during his/her last illness
- The occupier of the house
- Inmate of the house
- Any other person taking charge of burying such person.
Rita Forms Download
Birth, Death and Marriage Forms
- Application for the child late registered. Click here to download Form B3
- Application for the registration of the child who is above 10 years. Click here to download Form B3
- Application for the registration of a Death under Rule 3 of the Registration of Births and Deaths Rules.Click here to download Form D3
- Application for licensing of place for celebration of marriage. Click here to download Form RGM. 4
- Application for registration of foreign marriage. Click here to download Form RGM. 11
- Application for certificate of no impediment. Click here to download Form RGM. 12
- Application for license to conduct marriages. Click here to download Form RGMF. 2
- Application for A Registrar-General’s Special Licence. Click here to download Form RGMF. 9
- Statement of Particulars of Marriage and Application for Registration Click here to download Form RGM.7
- Application for registration of Subsisting unregistered marriage. Click here to download Form RGM. 18
- Application for Incorporation. Click here to download Form TI.1 and Click here to download Form TI.1 and it’s Annexture
- Application for Approval of a Change of Name of a Body Corporate. Click here to download Form TI.2
- Notification Of A Change Of Name. Click here to download Form TI.3
- Notification of change of or concerning the trustees. Click here to download Form TI.4
- Return of trustees. Click here to download Form TI.5
- Notification of change of postal address the trustees incorporation ordinance. Click here to download Form TI.6
- Notification of change of trust. Click here to download Form TI.7
- Will Form Click here to download Form
RITA SACCOS FORM – Rita Birth Certificate Verification
- Join application form: click form RITASACCOS1
- Loan application form: click form RITASACCOS2
- Deduction Form: click form TUF 6