SAYouth.mobi School Assistant 2022. How to Use SAYouth to Apply for School Assistant Jobs, How to Apply for School Assistant Jobs Using SAYouth, How to Apply for School Assistant Jobs Using SAYouth, How to Apply for School Assistant Positions Using SAYouth, How to Apply for School Assistant Jobs with SAYouth, SAYouth School Assistant Job Application 2022,General School Assistant Online Application 2022 – Apply Here
SAYouth.mobi School Assistant 2022
Would you like to apply for the position of Teacher’s assistant? As of today, the application period for these positions has officially begun (September 26). Here’s a step-by-step guide to using SAYouth.mobi to apply for jobs as a school assistant through the Basic Education Employment Initiative.
Do you want to work as a school or teaching assistant through the Basic Education Employment Initiative?
People may begin applying for Teacher Assistant positions as early as September 26, 2022. To avoid missing out, you must apply as soon as possible.
How To Apply for School Assistant Jobs Using SAYouth.mobi site?
Ensure that you submit your application on the SAYouth.Mobi website and not a bogus website.
- Go to the Official Website of SAYouth
- Register an account if you Don’t Have,with Simple Steps
- Log in with your details,Correctly
- In the search bar, you should type ‘school assistant‘ or search for the name of the school closest to you
- A list of jobs available in your area will come up which will also include the opportunity cards for the schools that are closest to you. Only apply at schools that you have easy access to
- Click the ‘read more‘ button which would enable you to see further details about the job
- If you want to take advantage of the chance, click “Apply now.”
- Follow the instructions and supply the required information to submit your application.
- You will then receive confirmation that your application has been successful
Should you be shortlisted, you will be contacted through SMS or a phone call by the school.
If you’re given an interview, bring the following documents with you:
- Certified copy of ID
- Matric certificate or other NQF 4 or higher proof of qualification
- Curriculum Vitae
- Testimonial letter
Applications are open until the 16th of October 2022.
Interviews will take place in November and December 2022.
Top tips to get you started:
✅ In the Jobs search bar, type in “school assistant” or search for the name of the school closest to you
✅ You must live within 5km of the school you apply for! Or 30km for a farm school.
✅ You can’t apply if you’ve been an Education or school assistant before
✅ Remember you don’t need a matric certificate for a General assistant position.