Sayouth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2022 is officially available online. Get detailed information on
- Sayouth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2022,
- 2022 SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form,
- Application for SAYouth Teacher Assistants 2022,
- 2022 SAYouth Teacher Assistant Application Form,
- SAYouth Assistant Teacher Application Form 2022/23,SAYouth Assistant Teacher Application Form 2022.
- SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2022 PDF Download.
- General School Assistant Online Application 2022,
- sa youth mobi App site (login) register online application 2022
Sayouth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2022 PDF Download
South Africa had 19.1 million young people in 2010, accounting for 37% of the population. According to the National Youth Commission Act of 1996 in South Africa, youth are defined as people aged 15 to 34. South Africa, like many other developing countries, has a young population overall. The high proportion of young people is expected to continue for the next 20-30 years. The large number of people of working age provides an opportunity for South Africa to build human capital and improve its economy during this period.
Even though South Africa transitioned from apartheid to multiracial democracy in the early 1990s, apartheid policies left a lot of inequality behind. South African youth bear the brunt of many of these disparities in education, employment, poverty, and health.
287 thousand people must apply for a position with the DBE. The application period for the position of school teacher assistant in South Africa in 2022 is now open. sa young teacher assistant application form 2022/2023, teacher assistant vacancies 2022, how to apply for education assistant phase 2, online application for general school assistants, and online applications for teachers’ aides in 2022 and 2023.
Sayouth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2022
There are over 287, 000 teaching assistant positions available across the country according to the Department of Basic Education (including approximately 192, 000 Education Assistant positions and approximately 95, 000 General School Assistant positions). They need 287 000 people to work as school aides from 1 November to 31 March, for a contract period of 5 months.
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/e-Cadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports and Enrichment Agent (no matric required)
Sign up or register to view available teaching assistant positions in your area. Choose a university, then click “Apply Now” on any open positions that interest you.
You must click “Apply Now” on at least one school’s page to be considered for these positions. If no local schools are listed, you can type in the name of the school you want to apply to or conduct a general school search. If you need help finding it, please call us at 0800 727272.
Log in to SA Youth using your current Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million password, or call us at 0800 727272 if you need help. Applicants with postsecondary education will be given priority for all opportunities. Remember to update your profile and fill out the Education section with new information.
How do I become a teacher’s assistant for 2022 in South Africa?
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric.
- 18 – 35 years of age (must not turn 36 before 31 March 2022)
- Live within walking distance from the school.
- Must not be working, studying or training (even part-time)
- Must not be receiving a government grant (NSFAS, Funza Lushaka,)
- No criminal record.
What are the responsibilities of a teacher assistant?
A teaching aide is someone who works in a classroom to assist the teacher. Professionals in this field work one-on-one or in small groups with students to help them better understand and apply classroom material. They are in charge of creating lessons, tracking student progress, and supervising the preparation process.
Is it possible to apply for a position as a teacher’s aide right now?
The DBE has officially announced that the application period for new TAs will begin on September 26 and end on October 16, 2022.
DBE APPLICATION FOR SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITING ELIGIBILITY
- Youth between the ages of 18 and 35;
- You must be a South African citizen
- Youths currently neither in education/ training, nor receiving any form of government grant;
- Young people with disability and women, are eligible and encouraged to apply for this enriching experience.
In addition to the above, you must meet the following educational qualification:
- To qualify as an Education Assistant, you must have passed matric English, while an NQF Level 4, 6 and 7 qualification certificate, will be an added advantage.
- However, for placement as a General School Assistant, a matric certificate is not required for Infrastructure support and Sports and Enrichment Agents, although Trade certificates will be an added advantage.
- To work in the education environment, you must have a good ability to work with people, and within groups, have good communication skills and be a good listener and have interest in academics.
Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport
DBE SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the teaching assistant jobs, kindly register on https://sayouth.mobi and choose the school nearest to you.
- NOTE: This is the only way to apply, as you cannot apply to the school directly.