SBC Teachers Guide Upper Primary PDF – Teachers, parents, and students can now access the education department’s website to download SBC Syllabus and Teachers Guide Pdf for all subjects.
PNG Insight has a dedicated maths resource website where you can download all of the resources you’ll need to teach math. See the website links below.
SBC Syllabus and Teachers Guide Pdf Math Resources
All of the SBC syllabus and teachers’ guides, as well as the OLD syllabus and teachers’ guides, are available
- Pdf SBC Syllabus and Teachers Guide
- OLD Syllabus and Teacher’s Manual Pdf
- Previous Math Exam Papers
- Recent Math Exam Papers
- Apps and resources for teachers
- Visit the Papua New Guinea Maths Exam Resource Centre.
Guides and Syllabus for Math
Mathematics resources for teachers are a useful collection of teaching materials for Papua New Guinea’s Primary (Grades 7 and 8) and Secondary School (Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12) Mathematics teachers.
Whether you’re a new graduate teacher or an experienced math teacher, you’ll find some of the most frequently used resources here.
Curriculum Based on Standards (SBC)
In the early school years, the new SBC is being implemented. The implementation will take place in stages and will cover the secondary years. We believe the school curriculum and teacher guides for Grades 3 through 8 are complete. And the SBC syllabus for Grades 9 – 12 is still in the works.
What can you find on the Maths resources website?
We had some fantastic features to help with math exam revision.
Among them are the following:
- Downloadable old exam papers for students in grades 8, 10, and 12.
- Outline of Exam Units and Topics for Grades 8, 10, and 12 You should be aware
- Mathematics revision materials for teachers to use with students
- Apps and links to on-demand webpages from the education department
- Tips and Guidelines for Math Exams