Student loan login – The Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) was established in December 2005 under the Trustee Incorporation Act 1962, Act 106.
The objectives of the Trust Fund are to provide financial resources for the sound management of the Trust for the benefit of students and to help promote and facilitate the national ideals enshrined in Article 25 and 38 of the 1992 Constitution.
For the purpose of achieving the objectives of the Trust Fund, monies from the Trust Fund shall be applied to the relevant activities that the Trustees of the Fund may determine, including, in particular
- The provision of facilities to enhance the tertiary education to support students.
- The provision of moneys to support any other activities and programmes for the promotion of relevant courses as determined by the Trustees, in consultation with the Minister.
Loan Application Requirements
Before an applicant applies for the loan he/she will require the following in order to successfully apply. Until these are provided the application will not be successful.
- You must be a Ghanaian and have been offered admission to study an accredited tertiary programme in Ghana.
- You must have a valid Ghana Card Number (can be acquired at designated GRA offices for free).
- You must be pursuing tertiary programme such as a diploma or 1st degree and have a Student ID card or admission letter.
- You must have an active registered Mobile Phone Number, a valid Email Address and an E-zwich Card (can be obtained at any bank)
Student Loan Login
To access sltf login (student loan login) site: CLICK HERE
New Loan Applicant? Create an account
NOTE: “Note that whatever information you provide in your loan application would be used in assessing your financial needs. It is in your best interest to provide accurate information in the course of filling this application. However, you are liable and may be prosecuted, if found to have provided any false information with regards to your loan application.
With respect to this application, the SLTF shall share information provided in this application form with relevant 3rd parties for the purpose of processing, disbursement and recovery of the loan.
SLTF shall publish your name, address, photograph and amount owed in the National Media if you default in repaying your loan.”
I am a tertiary level student. Do I qualify for a Loan?
You only qualify for a Loan if:
- You are a Ghanaian
- You have gained admission to study an accredited tertiary program in an accredited tertiary institution in Ghana.
- You are pursuing an undergraduate tertiary program such as diploma or degree.
I am pursuing a weekend or sandwich programme. Can I apply for a loan?
Students pursuing weekend and evening programmes are eligible to apply for the loan. However, the current policy of the SLTF is that sandwich programme students are not eligible to apply for the loan.
For more information on student loan login please visit: sltf.gov.gh