TAMISEMI ajira mpya 21,200 kada ya afya na elimu 2023 – “The President of the United Republic of Tanzania Hon. Dr. Samia Suluhu Hassan has approved the hiring of 21,200 teaching and health cadres.
The number of Employees who will be employed in the Teaching Cadres is 13,130 who will teach in Primary and Secondary schools. In addition, the number of employees who will be employed in Health cadres is 8,070 who will work in Council Hospitals, Health Centers and Dispensaries”.
TAMISEMI Ajira Mpya 21,200
When TAMISEMI advertises a job opportunity for a teacher and doctors, qualified graduates may apply online using the OTEAS system (Online Teachers Application System). To apply for a position, go to http://ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/#!/auth.
All candidates should be advised that if they apply online using the Online Teachers Application System – OTEAS ajira.tamisemi.go.tz, they will not be needed to send a paper copy version to TAMISEMI and will not be charged any costs.
Instructions on how to Apply TAMISEMI Ajira Mpya 21,200
- Please select the type of employment application if it is HEALTH or EDUCATION
- If you are a new applicant click on the top right link “Register” to start applying
- Enter NIDA number or email address as username and enter your password to log into the system.
- After successfully logging in, please complete your application before the deadline
- Incomplete applications will not be processed Make sure you read and understand the advertisement before applying
- Make sure the certificates you attach are legible
- Submitting false information will lead to legal action being taken against you
- Click here to register to apply
For Help Please call customer service: 026-2160210 or 0735-160210
Since 1961, the Office of the President – TAMISEMI has been an independent Ministry, Ministry under the Office of the Prime Minister and in the Office of the President as it is now.
The responsibilities of OR-TAMISEMI are implemented at the level of Headquarters, Regions and Local Government Authorities. Based on the Presidential Instrument on the Division of Duties (Presidential Instrument) issued by the President in April 2016, the responsibilities of OR-TAMISEMI include:-
- Coordinating the implementation of Urban and Rural Development Policy and Delegation of Powers to the Public (D by D);
- Coordinating urban services such as transportation, water and sanitation;
- Managing the Teachers Service Commission;
- Coordinating and Managing the Regional Administrations so that they can enable the Councils to carry out their duties;
- Coordinate the Management and Operation of Primary and Secondary Schools in the country through Local Government Authorities (MSM);
- Building the capacity of OR-TAMISEMI employees so that they can perform their duties effectively; and
- Managing the performance of Organizations, Institutions, Programs and projects under OR-TAMISEMI.
For more info visit: www.tamisemi.go.tz