uba customer care number , customer care is more than just delivering the services that consumers expect from the business or providing the right technical support. It’s about meeting their emotional needs and fostering relationships. To do so, uba treat customers how they want to be treated.
Importance of Good Customer Care
- Encourage customer loyalty. Customer loyalty is a customer’s commitment to your business or to your brand.
- Build a strong culture and reputation. …
- Get referrals.
- Boost sales.
- Upsell products.
- Improve employee happiness.
- Remain competitive in the marketplace.
Uba Customer Care Number
Kindly direct all complaints & enquiries to our team of competent executives for prompt assistance.
General Enquiries & Complaints?
It’s simple and quick to reach uba, you can contact uba via the following uba customer care number
(+234) 01-2808822 (2808UBA)
(+234) 07002255-822 (0700-CALL-UBA)
Head Office Address
57, Marina, Lagos Island
UBA Customer Care Numbers
UBA has more than 65 years of providing uninterrupted banking operations, dating back to 1948 when the British and French Bank Limited (BFB) commenced business in Nigeria.
Since its founding in 1948, UBA has been serving the households, businesses and communities of Africa. We’re happy to have spent over 65 years of providing the best services to our customers.
- UBA was the first among international banks to be registered under Nigerian Law in 1961
- UBA is the first Nigerian bank to offer an IPO, following its listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1971
- UBA is the only sub–Saharan African bank (ex-RSA) with an office in the US (New York) – set up in 1984
- UBA was the first Nigerian Bank to introduce a Cheque Guarantee Scheme known as UBACARD in 1986
- UBA is the 1st and only Nigerian Bank to obtain a banking license in the Cayman Islands -1988
- UBA has a GDR programme – 1998 (1st for a Nigerian Bank, as a means of facilitating international investor interest)
- Best Domestic Bank in Nigeria (Euromoney 2000)
- UBA is the 1st Nigerian Bank to obtain a banking license in Ghana – 2004
- UBA was the first-ever successful merger in Nigerian banking history – 2005
- UBA has received excellent credit ratings (short and long term); Global Credit Rating (SA) AA+ and A+ in 2005
- UBA was the first to introduce the Nigerian Government Bond Index in 2006.
- UBA is the first-ever Nigerian Bank to surpass the N1 trillion balance sheet size (including contingents) – 2006
- Ranked Number One Bank in Nigeria (Agusto & Co, 2007)
- UBA Introduced First Visa Dual Currency Debit Card in Nigeria.
- UBA and MoneyGram opened the first dedicated MoneyGram location in Nigeria.
- Successful underwriting of the first 100 percent local funding of an ExxonMobil/NNPC Joint Venture Project.
- UBA launches Nigeria’s First Cash Deposit ATMs
- UBA Meets NSE’s stringent corporate governance conditions to be listed on NSE Premium Board. An attestation to the Bank’s strong adherence to international best practices on corporate governance.
- UBA is the first Pan-African bank to launch an AI-led Virtual Banking Robot
- UBA extends Chat Banking services from Facebook Messenger to WhatsApp and Apple Business Chat in multiple countries
- UBA has won Multiple Bank of the Year awards in different countries
- UBA breaks the Banker Magazine Record. Wins Best Bank in Africa, Nigeria, and 12 other Subsidiaries in one year (2021)