UDOM Online Application 2022/2023 is an admissions online portal used to computerize all of an institution’s pre and post admission operations. For student admission application and confirmation of acceptance, the portal provides a variety of current technologies such as an online payment gateway, auto SMS, and auto email.
UDOM Online Application 2022/2023
Hello everyone. I hope everyone is well, and please welcome to selectiondc. I thought it was vital to write about how to submit an online application at UDOM. When a buddy requested me to assist him by applying, the idea struck me.
Of course, it was challenging at first since I had no idea where to begin. Some advised me to go to NACTE, while another advised me to check the official online application page for UDOM. For a little period, I was frustrated, but then I realized that if you follow the procedure, it is simple and quick. So, in this article, I’ll explain in detail how to submit an application online to the University of Dodoma.
- Advertisement -
Procedures for completing your UDOM Online Application 2022/2023
Below are steps for completing UDOM Online Application 2022/2023;
- Step 1: Go to the UDOM OAS official website to apply online.
- Step 2: Register with UDOM OAS to have access to online application services.
During the registration procedure, you will be required to fill out the following forms:
Your given name and surname
For instance, your entire name is MKATABA AMOS KITUNDU.
MKATABA will be the first name.
KITUNDU is a last name.
- Your form four registration number, for example, S000/xxxx/Year. When logging in, the form four index number is utilized as the username.
- Your electronic mail address
Use official email addresses that include your full names, such as [email protected] or [email protected] If Gmail does not offer any of the two alternatives, you can add a number or your birth year to your email. For example, [email protected]
- Password: Choose a strong password that you will remember every time you need to login.
- Application Type: You can only apply to UDOM if you are interested in the following program. Diploma, Bachelor, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters PHD.
After selecting the program, click register to be taken to your profile. If this is not the case, log in using your form four index number and password.
UDOM Online Application 2022/2023
- Step 3: Enter your personal information.
Step 2 must be completed before proceeding to Step 3. Names, gender, nationality, disability, and phone numbers are examples of personal information.
- Step 4: Make your payment.
As an application fee, you must pay 10,000 TZS. Payments are made via M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, NMB Bank, and CRDB Bank using the control number 994460705542. You may now access application services after successfully making a payment, but you must first complete the following procedures.
- Step 5: Enter your form four and form six index numbers in the academic results for form four and form six.
- Step 6: Academic credentials
You will be directed to complete the education qualification.
- Step 7: Attachment panel
- Step 8: Implement the program
Choose up to three programs, always putting your first choice first.
- Step 9: Evaluation and Submission
Check your application thoroughly before submitting it. After you’ve double-checked that you’ve filled out the form correctly, click the submit button and you’re done.
Apply UDOM online now: CLICK HERE