UNIPORT Admission List 2023 1st -5th Batch, get detailed information on the uniport admission list for the 1st batch, 2nd batch, 3rd batch, 4th batch and the 5th batch here.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has officially released the Direct Entry admission list for the 2023 academic year.
The University of Port Harcourt aims to be ranked amongst the best universities in Africa, renowned for its teaching, research, creativity and innovation.
The Mission of the University of Port Harcourt is the pursuit of academic excellence, advancement of knowledge and community service through quality teaching , life-long learning, social inclusion, strengthening civil society and policy-relevant research that addresses the challenges of contemporary society. To achieve this Mission, the University is guided by the spirit of enquiry, self-reliance, fairness, and ethical and professional standards of the disciplines.
The Philosophy of the University of Port Harcourt is commitment to academic freedom, tolerance, probity, equal opportunity and respect for cultural diversity.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List 2023?
UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List, check the listed procedure below,
- Go to the UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search button to access your UNIPORT admission status.
NOTE: If admitted make sure that you either accept or reject the offer.
JAMB CAPS Portal:
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in the University of Port-Harcourt and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
UNIPORT admission list 2023 is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.