Students can apply for GDE Admissions 2023 by visiting the official website www.gdeadmissions.gov.za and looking for the GDE online application form for both grade 1 and grade 8. If you do not have access to the internet, you can apply at your nearest GDE district office or decentralized admission walk in center in your community.
To gain access to the parent login, Enter your login information and submit to gain access to your account, which includes
When will GDE online admission 2023 start ?
GDE online admission 2023 or application period for grade 1 and grade 8 to public ordinary schools in Gauteng will open on 22 July 2022 at 8:00 and close on 19 August 2022 at 00:00 Save the date to apply on time and secure your child’s space for the 2023 academic year
GDE admission required documents
After completing your online registration for 2023, you will be asked to provide the following documents to the school that you choose while applying. Consequently, whether the child is entering Grade 1 or Grade 8, the following documents must be submitted:
- Advertisement -
- Your identification document as the parent or legal guardian
- The learner’s birth certificate
- Proof of your home or work address
- Immunization/clinic document proving that the child is free of tuberculosis, tetanus, hepatitis B, polio, measlesHowever,
- If the learner is a non-South African, the following documents must be submitted: The child’s Asylum Seeker or Refugee Permit, T
How to be prioritized for GDE online application process
Applicants whose documents were uploaded or delivered within the regulated period will be prioritised, AND:
- If your home address is within the feeder zone of the school you are applying for.
- If your child has a sibling at your school of choice.
- If your work address is within a 30km radius of your school of choice.
www.gdeadmissions.gov.za registration online 2022 schools – GDE Latest Information
Google Maps has temporarily removed us from their system for having reacheda maximum of 6000 requests per minute.
We are working on increasing our capacity to 20 000 requests per minute & resolving this in 30 minutes.
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.